Sponsors & Partners
Can you support us as a WSIJ sponsor or partner?
West Sussex International Jamboree prides itself on being a defining experience in the lives of many scouts and guides from across the world. We offer thousands of young people opportunities to grow, develop skills for life, and experience the power of global friendship. We are continually striving to improve what we can offer to our participants and need the support of sponsors and partners to help us achieve this.
WSIJ welcomes contact from potential sponsors and partners and recognises that such relationships help to provide more exciting and adventurous opportunities for our participants. In return for your support, we can offer you:
- coverage announcing your sponsorship/partnership on our website
- social media posts announcing your sponsorship/partnership across all WSIJ channels
- a listing on our partners/sponsors web page, with your logo included
- further information about your brand and sponsorship/partnership (up to 150 words) on our website
- advertising space within WSIJ publications, including the event map given to all at the event.
- the opportunity of a VIP guest tour, for up to two people, during WSIJ
- exhibition space in the central area of the site on one day during WSIJ
- a post WSIJ article on our website, thanking you for your support
- a thank you letter from the WSIJ Chiefs that can be shared with your staff and wider networks
If you’d like to discuss potential sponsorship or partnership, please get in touch with the Partnership Team via the Contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.