By road (from M23)
- Exit the M23 at junction 10 and take the A264 towards East Grinstead.
- At the first roundabout, continue straight along the A264.
- At the next roundabout, turn right and head towards Haywards Heath along the B2028. The South of England Showground is signposted at this roundabout.
- Continue through the villages of Turners Hill and Selsfield Common.
- Just before you reach the village of Ardingly you will see the main entrance to the South of England Showground on your right hand side.
By road (from A23/A272)
- From A23, take the A272 to join the B2036 in Cuckfield.
- Continue along the B2036 and, at the next roundabout, take the first exit onto High Street.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit to stay on the High Street B2036.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Ardingly Road
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Hanlye Lane
- After about half a mile, turn left onto Borde Hill Lane
- After about a mile, turn right onto Copygold Lane
- After about 1.5 miles, turn left onto College Road
- After 1.5 miles, turn left onto High Street (B2028)
- Continue on the B2028 and you will see the Showground on the left hand side.
The nearest stations are East Grinstead and Haywards Heath. Visit the National Rail website for details of train times. National Rail Enquiries – Official source for UK train times and timetables
The nearest airport is London Gatwick (LGW), which is just 15 minutes away from the Showground.