Menu Close

Do I need to fill in a REN/NAN form for my group?

Yes, all groups are required to fill in NAN or REN forms, following usual Scout or Girlguiding procedures.

The REN or NAN form for your group must also include any members of volunteer camp staff/service team members who are camping with your group.